Music

[music][bleft]

Gists

[gists][bleft]

Comedy Videos

[funny vid][bleft]

Champions League Draw: Real๐Ÿ‘‘ to Face PSG๐Ÿ—ผ in Round of 16⚔

             

   The draw for the Round of 16 in Champions League has taken place and the marquee clash is the matchup between Real Madrid and PSG. English champions Chelsea are up against FC barcelona, making for a great spectacle. Man United also have a tough matchup against Sevilla.

Four first legs will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday 13/14 February, and the remainder the following week. Group winners will be away in the first leg.

   The return matches will be held on 6/7 and 13/14 March. The draw for the quarter-finals will be held that Friday, 16 March.

๐Ÿ”ฐ Juventus ๐Ÿ†š Tottenham

๐Ÿ”ฐ FC Basel ๐Ÿ†š Manchester City

๐Ÿ”ฐ Sevilla ๐Ÿ†š Manchester United

๐Ÿ”ฐ Real Madrid ๐Ÿ†š PSG

๐Ÿ”ฐ Shakhtar Donetsk ๐Ÿ†š AS Roma

๐Ÿ”ฐ Chelsea ๐Ÿ†š Barcelona

๐Ÿ”ฐ Bayern Munich ๐Ÿ†š Besiktas

๐Ÿ”ฐ FC Porto ๐Ÿ†š Liverpool

9 comments:

  1. Wow, it will surely be interesting, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it is looking like an interesting draw, I wish Chelsea will proceed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great draw, interesting matches await us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real Madrid vs PSG... A draw I never expected, I knew Chelsea would face Barca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still laughing here, I just couldnt scream. What a draw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited but February is a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What else can I say if not 'this is beautiful. Thumb up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The draw looks good, it looking interesting but I don't like the fact that th top club are meeting so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This draw is dam good...

    ReplyDelete