Music

[music][bleft]

Gists

[gists][bleft]

Comedy Videos

[funny vid][bleft]

Joke of the day 20, laughter extremely loud

       

Main galfriend don't comment on boo's pic,
She read d comments and screenshot d suspicious ones for quarrels. πŸ˜‚ 😝 #TrueπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

 Nigerian police be like..."oh..you think you have all the receipts bah??..oya where is the receipt of all these receipts you brought out?.


Some parents want their daughters to get married but don't allow them to go out. What do they expect them to do? Sit at home and download the husband?*πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. My dear  please go out and find one.

Wait oh..
Am i the only one experiencing this..to break maggi cube nowadays is like breaking the walls of Jericho...πŸ˜€

 Math questions are so stupid! They’re like “If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other, what do I have?” Oh I dunno, a drinking problem maybe?
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Today I needed to know if people will obey my command.
.
So I walked into a banking hall with my right hand in my bag then shouted, " On your kneels everyone!"
.
Omo, before I could blink, everybody Don obey, some people even laid face down.
.
After a while I brought out my Bible and said, "let us pray."
.
.
In fact how I escaped was a Miracle. Have a Blessed Day



 NAWA OH!
I recharged my Nokia torch with #300 , I just notice that when am playing SNAKE xenzia, when my total score get to 300 I just see game over. On checking my account balance haaaa 'o gbenu tan'  πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«I'm seeing 0.00naira as my balance...
Does MTN charge for playing games
Or did the SNAKE🐍 swallow my #300??
πŸ˜©πŸ˜§πŸ€€πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜₯😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😬

A man and his wife
never fought for 25 years
of their marriage.
A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.
He narrated:

"We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25 years ago
and while riding on a horse,
My wife's horse jumped and my wife fell down.
She got up,patted the horse's back and said
"This is your first time"
After a while it happened again.
She patted the horse again and said:
"This is your second time"
The horse did it again the 3rd time,
She brought out a gun and shot the horse dead

I Was so shocked and I shouted at her. . . . . . . ."Are you crazy! What's wrong with you?
Why did you kill the horse?

She smiled at me and said
"This is your first time"
Since then. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Mouth Pim


 SHOCKING STORY!!!
A Woman Take Nine Month Pregnant,
But unfortunately Born The Idiot That Is Reading ThisπŸ˜›πŸ˜œ
I still dey for my hostel you no fit beat me
 πŸ™…‍♂πŸ™…‍♂

‬ I gave my neighbour's child #500 to buy me MTN recharge card of #400 and take the remaining #100 as dash...

Could you believe that this child came back eating biscuit and gave me #400 change. Telling me "There is no recharge card"
😑😑😑😑

Joke: Teacher: Behind every successful man there is a woman, what do we learn from this. Student: We should stop wasting time in studies and find a woman.


 Last night I did something terrible to mosquitoes, they will never forget.
 I opened the windows and let them all inside then I closed the windows and I slept outside.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

`` When men say women are very very wicked, I just look at them and laugh out loud..
What do you expect from the only creature in the planet that met devil one on one?```πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How can you bath with* *bucket and still say*
" *I just showered "*
 *Try and have sense nahh*

 Animals are now dangerous in this country.
Rats chased Mr. President, Snake swallowed #36M, and now my neighbour's dog is looking at me some how?

 I v saw one guy following a snakeπŸ‰ and hailing him chairman chairman anything for your boy.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

No comments: